Home Dialysis Training

Home Dialysis Training
February 2010 - Last day of NX Stage Home Dialysis Training - Robbie and Dolly receive certificate and the nurses gave them a party.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Arrived at Family Re-union 07/04/10



We arrived at Punderson Park in Ohio outside of Cleveland today. Last night we stayed at the Horseshoe Hotel in Elizabeth, OH. It was our first dialysis in a hotel. All went well on the treatment. No alarms on the machine during treatment. Learning to set up the Nx Stage machine in a hotel took a little longer than at home, but it worked out fine. We had the bellhop transport the machine and supplies for us on a cart, and he also assisted us in getting the machine out of its carry case onto the stand. When we arrived at Punderson Park, we had help getting all the supplies out of the Ford Explorer and into the cabin where the temperature is controlled. Having fun. I am posting a picture of dialysis in one of the hotel rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Home dialysis was the "next stage" for me to give me added personal freedom and control over kidney disease and dialysis. Dolly and my mom were my training partners for home dialysis. We received our training at the NW Fresenius Medical Center Clinic in January 2010.



I set up this blog so I could share with friends and family my experiences with the NxStage Home Dialysis system.