Home Dialysis Training

Home Dialysis Training
February 2010 - Last day of NX Stage Home Dialysis Training - Robbie and Dolly receive certificate and the nurses gave them a party.

Friday, July 2, 2010

On the road 01/07/10


We left San Antonio in the rain from hurricane. The only congestion in traffic was Austin. Here is a picture of the packed Ford Explore with all the cargo including the Nx Stage machine. We stayed the first night at Harrah hotel in Shreveport. Since we did dialysis at home before leaving, we did not do dialysis that night. Friday is my day off. We are near Memphis tonight and will drive to Nashville tomorrow and do dialysis tomorrow night. Great trip so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my blog

Home dialysis was the "next stage" for me to give me added personal freedom and control over kidney disease and dialysis. Dolly and my mom were my training partners for home dialysis. We received our training at the NW Fresenius Medical Center Clinic in January 2010.



I set up this blog so I could share with friends and family my experiences with the NxStage Home Dialysis system.